From Shepherd to Chief Shepherd (Psalm 23:1-6)Pastor Dale VanderVeen, June 16, 2019
Part of the series, preached at a Sunday Evening service
David writes this psalm out of his own life experience. He experienced the Lord as his Shepherd, just as he himself was a shepherd.
1. Jesus is beneath us: he provides rest.
2. Jesus is beside us: he restores our souls.
3. Jesus is with us: he gives us himself.
4. Jesus is around us: he faces our enemies.
5. Jesus is before us: he offers us abundance.
6. Jesus is behind us: he follows us with goodness.
7. Jesus is ahead of us: he prepares a house for us.
|« Pictures of the Spirit: More Than Enough||Committed to God and the Word of His Grace||the Spirituality Worth Seeking »|